Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Appraisals Plus will ensure you get it right.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like an appraiser, it's hard for them to get a handle on real estate market forces.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you need to get for it. You see, an appraisal provides a professional opinion on your home's market value.
After all, a home is only worth what another person is willing to pay.
|Contact us for information regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
Quite a few Pennsylvania homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, you need a expert appraiser. You need an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will explain to you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people when they find out that their home's value is higher than they originally thought.
So investing in a professional appraisal allowed them to get thousands more than they expected they would get.
Others have an an overestimated impression of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - instead of sitting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool while speaking with a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Make you aware of issues and get rid of any last-minute repair hassles that might stall a closing
- Decrease the odds of hidden problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Get a professional value opinion before listing
You may have an extremely experienced agent, but it's definitely a good idea to get an objective third-party's opinion of your home's value before finalizing a listing agreement.
And that's where Appraisals Plus comes in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a precise writeup of your home's characteristics and a detailed breakdown of the most recent and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
Appraisals Plus is available for general consulting
If you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you need assistance gathering local property and sales data, we
have services designed for the needs of customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
This is a little bit of what you can expect when you place an order for an appraisal through Appraisals Plus ...
- Prompt response to your initial inquiry: We will give you personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just let us know your situation, and we will provide suggestions.
- Fast turnaround time: Normally in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report formats that suit YOUR needs:
We've worked on a large amount of assignments, and we know that when it comes to real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "cookie cutter" assignment. We provide many different report types and have know how at providing appraisals to clients minus the industry jargon and in an easy to digest format with consumers in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a prompt response from Appraisals Plus : When we create reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
Should you have any questions regarding your appraisal once you've read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!